Saturday 1 September 2012




Celine Dion admitted in an interview and racy photo shoot with V Magazine earlier this month that she has a wilder side than most people realize. However, the superstar vocalist seems to be back to her usual tame persona--in her latest interview with Vegas Magazine, she says her wildest moment to date involved merely changing up her 'do.
"The craziest thing I've done is cut my hair blonde and short a couple of years ago," she told the publication. "And people reached out to me saying, 'Celine, you're one of the most stable things we have in our lives. Don't do that. We want you the way you are.'"
Dion actually cut her hair in 2003 and has had long hair approximately since then, so she clearly heeded the message. She thinks this reliability is the reason so many fans are devoted to her. "It's not the voice, and I don't think it's the songs. I don't think it's the presence. But it could be the stability of my life," she explained.
Indeed, the 44-year-old Dion is vocal about her love of the more grounded things in her life--namely, her family. She says her three sons give her "the balance to live right."
"I think I am the luckiest woman," she told Vegas. "I have a wonderful husband, I have three amazing kids. What am I looking for? I'm passionate about my fans and my shows. But my biggest reward in the success that is my life are my husband and kids."

0 comments:

Post a Comment